Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Americans Are Undermedicated, My Ass!


I just read the memo, and guess who they are going to be testing the new Lunesta strength on? And the testosterone on? Yeah, it's going to be a long couple of weeks down here.

To top it off, they are going to be testing them on us at the same time.

So half of us are going to be wild-eyed and aggressive, and the other half are going to be asleep.

Plus, they are cutting our over time. Guess they don't want to pay for all those sleeping hours. There's no guarantee that we will wake right up from the drugs at five o'clock and drive on outta here, so after five we are sleeping on our own time.

I hate it here. I hope I never wake up.

But what if I get the testosterone?

Hmmmm...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter