Wednesday, February 01, 2006

State of the Union Speech report 2006


I am sitting at my desk, after showing my report to Jordan, Julianne, Luka and Renee. We read each other's and started laughing. We had all written the same thing.

The REAL report:
He is lying - delusional - not taking his Librium.
Threatening Iran - aggressive - obviously cut back on the Thorazine
Looks very healthy - must be using very expensive self tanning lotion.
And the line,"peed the feeples" instead of feed the people's - - drunk, stoned, or a moron.

Off they go into the shredder.

The WME wants to hear that President Bush is doing a spectacular job, and since he didn't fall down, mangle sentences SO badly (just one or two), drop his dog, try to open a door that was locked, trip on his way to the podium, the report will give him an A+ all down the line.

The REQUIRED report:
President Bush is on point, inspirational, and the greatest leader we have ever had. The End.

Someday I want to turn in the real report, but then I would wind up like poor Anna and Sam. Glassy eyed, smiling, not many words except for, "Yes of course! My pleasure! No problem!" Anything I can do to help!"

They have the Stepford Chip in their heads. Jordan is trying to figure out a way to get it out, but it's complicated, and will take time.

I just can't risk it, tempting as it is. I have to keep reminding myself that we have an escape plan in motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter