Friday, January 06, 2006

Test Week

God, a whole week has gone by. Dr. Eudaemonia had a big press conference yesterday about different antidepressants, and he wanted to have every tiny fact and detail straight, so we had "test week" where we were all pumped full of meds, meds, and more meds, then strapped into the "mind reactor" chair to see how we could answer basic questions.

Well, they tell us here that his statement was excellent, full of solid information to help the average American citizen understand what they were taking and why.

I wish I knew what they had given us. I feel headach-y and woozy, and the whole month of December plus the
first week of January has been erased from my memory. There are little snippets, but that is about all.

Oh well, that is why we make the big bucks.

I mean, I think we do.

Do we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter