Saturday, January 14, 2006

And we thought it was just us

"Peter" Jordan leaned over. "Something's up".

I yawned, still feeling bleary from last week. Some of my memory is coming back, and other parts are utterly blank. Why is my tooth chipped? And did Julianne and I really kiss? I have wanted to ask her but she is just as zoned out as everyone else. Jordan is recovering the fastest because he puts himself through a rigorous liver cleanse every time they test us. I should do it, but it's a lot of work and some of the stuff you have to drink is really gross. I digress.

He nudged me. "Focus, Peter, please!"

"Okay, what, yes, I heard you, something is up. Is that a shock? Since when is there not something up here?" I admit, my tone was a tad snappish.

"You know how they listen in on our home phones? Well...." He lowered his voice and whispered in my ear.

My jaw dropped.

This was huge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter