Thursday, October 04, 2007

A scare in the woods

Jordan and I were sitting, staring, saying nothing. Jeffery never showed up with the new place, and it was just the two of us. I guess one really does wind up where they started.

I feared I was losing my mind, because in the distance I could hear music. I didn't want to say anything to Jordan, if he did not hear it, well....

It got closer, though, and finally it was practically at the door. We were frozen. Had the WME finally found us? Jordan peeked through the bottom of a low window to the right of the door.

"He is small, with a backpack, tangled hair, playing some kind of strange guitar. If this is a disguise from the WME, they did it very well, and we know they don't have that kind of imagination, " he commented, unconsciously twisting his thumb ring.

The person knocked on the door and I nearly lost all bodily functions.

"Hello? Is anybody in there? I just need a glass of water, if it would be no bother, sorry, sorry. My name is Scott Grusin, I hope I am not interrupting anything, sorry, if I am sorry, I'll leave."

We looked at each other. Unless he had a weapon, we could take this guy down easily. Even if he did, we probably could.

Besides, that name sounded familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter