Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't let them fool you


I know they look sad. Don't believe it, it's gonna get ugly. I still can't believe Rumsfeld was the candy lady. Now that he is gone, we have been waiting for our "early retirement". Or to get fired. Or laid off. We are waiting for things to change, as all of this was supposedly Rumsfeld's fault. I am starting to have the sinking feeling that his resignation is a smokescreen, some kind of public placebo that had been in play for months. I don't know. All I know is...........don't feel like we won. Don't think things are going to get better. Be very, very careful. All of us down here are, and you guys up there should, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter