Sunday, July 16, 2006

What did they do to Allen?

I can not believe it! Allen is back, although to be honest, he looks a little wiped out. I said hi and asked him how he was, and he didn't look up, just muttered something.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

Allen acted like he didn't hear me, just set down a memo, muttering unintelligibly.

It sounded like the same word, or maybe words, over and over.

The diary?

Diaries?

Running diary?

I looked over at Jordan, lifting an eye. He shook his head, watching Allen move down the row.

"I gotta go talk to Luka," Jordan pushed back his chair. I sat there, completely flummoxed.

No one has ever been gone this long, then returned, but what did they do to him? This was creepy, even for here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter