Friday, November 25, 2005

They're Back.....I think

Oh my god, they're back. I see AnnaCorvo at her station, Sam is getting up to pour himself a cup of coffee. I am whispering into this hand held automated computer so I can give the information right in the moment, and obviously I cannot rush up to say hello, but Jordan just pushed his chair back and followed Sam into the lunchroom. I feel like crying with relief.

I am watching Jordan talk with Sam through the glass doors. They both look confused. Jordan is leaning in and speaking quietly in Sam's ear, and Sam looks, well, kind of blank. He not only looks confused, he looks like he doesn't even know who Jordan is.

Uh-oh, a whitecoat. Shit. I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter