Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday night, ya-hoo

Tuesday, November 15th, was a full moon. AnnaCorvo, Sam and I decided to have dinner after work - it was not something that would be too terribly suspicious, especially since Anna informed me that all this time I have been spelling her name wrong.

"I was trying to keep your identity a secret," I defended myself pretty well.

"Whatever." She gathered up her files and went to her locker. "I'm over it."

We spaced our clock-out time and met at a new place, good food, cash only. Perfect.

Anna told us about the turkey give-away.

"Look," she reached into her pocket, giving us a dirty, folded piece of paper. Sam gestured towards me.

"Yuck, you guys." I shied away from the paper, my gut telling me it was not dirt that was spoiling my appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter