Wednesday, September 28, 2005

WE HAD TO DO IT


I swore I would not be tested again. But, after yesterday, the WME was doing really intense head counts. If I am not there I lose my job. It'a a good job, although I only work seven and one half hours a day, so therefore do not qualify for health insurance. When I wake up at two-thirty every night, I wonder about that rule, but in the light of day, guys, I have to keep my job.

What I do not understand is, they are testing a new drug for women - pre-menopausal, menopause, night sweats, mood swings, headaches, ........


Why are they testing me? I am am a guy!

It must go deeper, that maybe we're all the same.

If I said that at work, I'd be SO fired.

But why are they testing a woman issue one me????

Whatever. Jus gotta get through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter