Tuesday, September 27, 2005

MY COMRADE IS GONE


Okay, okay, I have to breathe. WE are being strapped down tomorrow and I have to act normal. But the only person I trust is missing - I cannot find him anywhere. He already looks older than he is, haunted, scared. But he can tell a story that will have you on edge, laughing, and so damned nervous.........Somehow it always came out all right in the end.

And now I cannot find him. He's probably back at the house, petting the cat, and laughing at me for being such a trainwreck. Telling me to take the damned Lunesta, strap up for the WME's experimental nonsense, and live to be a ghostwriter.

I just don't know who the ghost is these days.

"Peter," Jordan will say, "You worry too much."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter