Monday, September 26, 2005

I'M ALIVE!

I made it home, I think I was followed, I don't know. I am going to have to go to the next roll call for the "Strap Down" or they'll get suspicious. The WME is starting to talk about a new group of pharmaceuticals that are going to be tested on us soon. I must co-operate, they cannot know that I am the leak. I can hardly breathe, where's my inhaler??

Fellow Americans - I strongly suggest you get a prescription for the same cocktail the President is on - remember, the Kolonopin, Librex, and Thorazine. I know you probably don't need it, but just smile wistfully at your M.D. and say something like," President Bush is doing so well at his job, he has raised the bar insofar as job performance, and I would like to be the best employee I can be - something along those lines. It will get back to the WME and they will be so busy patting each other on the back they will forget about me. They don't know my name anyway, but I cannot count on that. If you want to keep getting the real scoop, you've got to help me. Help me help you.

God help......

I mean, God Bless us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wild Bill is the creator of Kelly Mahan Jaramillo
Free Web Counter
Web Counter